We'd like to invite you to sign up to start your own KindWeb profile. With this, you can connect with other kind folks, create photo albums, BLOG, and keep a diary of all of the concerts or festivals you've been to over the years.
The concert diary is an especially great feature because if you're like me, you may go to a lot of shows and every once in while want to remember what you saw, when you saw it, who you were with, etc... So, years down the road, you can look back and reminisce on the setlists and details about the show.
Here's a feature list:
- Friends: Connect with friends and family on KindWeb to create your own network. You can make it private or you can make it public so anyone can view your profile.
- Free Pages/Groups: Add or join multiple types of free pages (band, business, family, group or other) to promote your band or business, keep in touch with friends and family, groups to discuss specific issues, mom's clubs to keep track of events, and much more. These pages include a forum, photo album, event calendar, and more. In addition, you can set your page to private or public. In private mode, you can only allow users you approve to access the page.
- Photo Albums: Add photos in photo albums to share with friends and family.
- BLOG: Your soapbox to write articles or updates, express your feelings, advertise your events, etc...
- Concert Diary: Log the concerts you've attended along with setlists, comments, and other information about the show for you to remember every detail.
- Gift List: You can add products from KindWeb's store for friends and family to view. This way you get exactly what you want for xmas, birthdays, or any other holiday.
- Privacy: By default, your profile is set to private and only your friends can view it. You can change this setting to public at any time if you wish.
Sign Up for a KindWeb Account Here